- 1Tab collects Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information to facilitate services to the users. We take reasonable measures to ensure the protection of user’s information.
- The data collected from the users may include (but is not limited to the following):
- Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information are defined below:
- The purpose of collection, means, process and modes of usage of such Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information of the Users
- How and to whom such information will be disclosed as and when required;
- How the Company will protect the Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information that is collected from the Users; and
- How Users may be given access to modify their Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE COMPANY:
- The user-information collected by our website is used to enhance your experience. When you register to our website, we collect ‘personal information’ to facilitate the healthcare services. You are required to complete the registration process and provide the information assuring your personal identity which helps us personalize your experience including
- User ID;
- Email address;
- Address (including country and ZIP/postal code);
- Phone Number;
- Password chosen by the User;
- Valid financial account information;
- Prescription(s) uploaded or otherwise provided by Users(as necessary); and
- Other details as the User may volunteer.
- 1Tab collects your ‘Personal Information’ and ‘Sensitive Personal Data’ at the time of registration which helps in maintaining the accounts, delivery of healthcare products and service, communication informing the users about the services as well as facilitate payment procedure.
- The term “Personal Information” means “any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly caters to identifying the person’.
- The “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” includes the Personal Information of any individual relating to:
- Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Prescriptions uploaded or otherwise provided by Users; and
- Any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by the Company for the provision of Service.
- While submitting the ‘Personal Information’ or ‘Sensitive Personal Data’ at the time of registration, the user shall be responsible or liable for authenticity of information. The user can alter the personal information on their account as per the requirement.
- 1Tab reserves the right to suspend or terminate the account of any User at its sole discretion if the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that Personal Information is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or is not in compliance with applicable law.
- The prescriptions uploaded by the users on the website or through company e-mail are stored under ‘Provision of Services’. Also, the records of telephone calls received and made for making inquiries, orders, or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services shall be maintained by the Company.
- We receive information pertaining to the User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address and while accessing or using the Websites. We may use temporary cookies having access to the User’s information, other than Personal Information which shall be used for the purpose of technical and user administration.
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We collect the Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information of the users as specified above for enhancing our healthcare services. It may be accessed and utilized, from time to time, for varied business and regulatory purposes, facilitating healthcare services including the following:
- Registration of the User(s) on the Website
- Provision of Services offered by the Company to its Users
- For any communication with respect to the transaction/billing of the products/Services bought by the User on the Website;
- For interaction with the User pertaining to any order, request or query made by the User;
- For communicating with the User, with the motive of providing better Services, appointment facilities , receiving feedback or communicating any other information related to any existing or new product(s) or Service(s)of the Company;
- Technical and User administration work;
- Using the Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information of the User for participation of the User in any referral programs, surveys or contests organized by the Company;
- For verifying the identity of the User in order to keep a constant check and prevent frauds;
- Delivery of personalized information and target advertisement to the User(s);
- For commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes; and
- For sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
- 1Tab maintains the confidentiality of the personal information of the users in a secured electronic form. We take security precautions on all levels including managerial, technical, operational as well as physical security control measures.
- The user is required to maintain the confidentiality of their password and log-in information. However, if the user suspects any unauthorized use of their account, it should be immediately reported.
- For any damage caused to the property of the Company, the User of that account shall be liable to indemnify the Company for any damages caused or loss incurred.
- Also, Our team will not be liable for breach of security by a third party, beyond the control of the company such as hacking the computer system, any acts of government, computer crashes or poor internet connection etc.
DISCLOSURE/TRANSFER OF INFORMATION:
- By using the 1Tab website, you consent to disclose your Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information with the third parties for the following purpose:
- To any affiliates of 1Tab whether in India or abroad, employees, agents or partners using the information for the same purpose as that of the Company;
- To the Sellers who are duly registered with 1Tab , for the purpose of selling their products to the users through the Website;
- Any compulsory disclosure to be made if required by an order under any law for the time being in force or in response to any enquiries made by government agencies for verification of identity, or for the purpose of prevention or detection of any fraudulent act, investigation or prosecution, and towards punishment of any offence;
- Whereas, for the purpose of providing any reward/prize in return of the user’s participation in any contest or referral programs as initiated by 1Tab , the information of such participant or winner (user) will have to be disclosed to the third party; and
- to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of the Company. The third party to which the Company transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that a User provides to us.
- The Website can only be used by individuals who are competent to form a legally binding contract, as per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- It is strictly advised, that all parents and guardians monitor the activities of the minor(s) and ensure their safety. Any information with respect to the minors should only be provided to the Company by the minor’s parents or guardians. If due to any inadvertent use of the Website by any minor leads to the disclosure of any Personal Information and/or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information of the minor, in such an event we shall respect the privacy of the minor.
- We will communicate with the users through registered e-mails, text messages provided at the time of registration with 1Tab website. The users can communicate with the Company by sending an e-mail at [email protected] for any information or assistance that maybe required.
- 1Tab undertakes reasonable security measures to protect and maintain Sensitive Personal Information received from the users during the implementation of Services.
- In-case it is discovered that the Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information submitted by the user is false, inaccurate, not in compliance with applicable law or left incomplete for a longer period of time, we have the right to terminate our healthcare services.
- We assure you the security of the details about user’s card number and other account details while making payments through Net Banking, Cash on Delivery as well as Razor Pay
- Furthermore, any disclosure made to third parties for completion of the billing transaction, will be deemed after the consent of the user.
- We have adopted current technology where the user’s credit-card/debit card details are secured through encrypted payment gateways.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION:
- 1Tab collects the ‘Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information of the user which is then stored and retained in an electronic form on the electronic system, system of the employees and third party servers.
- We are sometimes required to retain and submit the user’s Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information to the registered Sellers facilitating the sale and purchase of products or Services.
THIRD PARTY LINKS/ADVERTISMENTS:
- 1Tab.com may provide online links to third-party advertisements, websites or any communication links (referred to as “Third Party Links”), operated directly by the third parties.
- The Third Party Links are not controlled by, or connected or associated with 1Tab unless expressly specified on our Website.
- The Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information and any other information related to the Services provided by the users are voluntary provided with his/her own consent.
- We assure you that we do not sell, rent, share or provide any user’s sensitive personal information to any third party.
- If the User wishes to unsubscribe from such e-mails/notifications, it can be done as per the directions indicated in the e-mails/notification.
- In case the User does not provide consent for usage of Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information or subsequently withdraws its consent for usage, we reserve the right to discontinue the Services for which the information was sought and/or limit the access to the Services and features available on our website.
- By giving your consent and registering on the 1Tab website, the user agrees and acknowledges that if required, we will disclose, without the User(s) consent, the Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information, to government agencies on demand, as part of a mandate under law or for investigation of any cyber incident(s), prosecution of offenses etc.
If you have any concerns or queries, write to us at: [email protected]